Gardens are the Result of a Collaboration Between Art + Nature!
— Penelope Hobhouse
We would love to work with you on your garden design! Being a small business, we have partnered with fabulous contractors to create and install a lovely outdoor space fitting your desires and budget.
Restoration: A lot of residential gardens and properties have wonderful elements worth keeping and working with… This could be an area that needs to be made cohesive through plantings with definition to pathways or borders. Or, it could be to create this by finding suggested clues in the landscape, which are then enhanced and built upon. Usually, depending upon the scope, garden restoration can save you money. It can also be more environmentally-friendly.
Here are a few examples of what might be included:
- Small scale excavation, including removal of unwanted plants and materials
- Transplant desirable, but awkward or poorly placed plants, to make better sense of color, texture and space
- Prune and shape retained plantings, with general grooming and garden clean-up. (In case of large scale tree pruning an arborist can be referred)
- Add suggested materials: pebbles, bark mulch, pavers to enhance or define a space
- Add suggested plants such as: groundcovers, shrubs, trees, perennials and vines to define spaces, create screening, improve existing planting and to satisfy other design function
- California Native
- Rock Garden